Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Main Obsession:

I am OBSESSED with the Tracy Anderson Method. I just look at this body and die with jealousy. 
I am totally into researching what all my favorite celebrities are doing for their workouts, and as I was watching E! News one day, I came across this Tracy Anderson. They were doing a segment on her because she trains a lot of A-listers such as Gweneth Paltrow, Madonna, Nicole Richie, etc. so I was intrigued. I went on to research more about her and became obsessed. Not only is she the same height as I am (5 foot even), she has one of the hottest bodies I have seen and all those celebrities she trains are all the bodies I envy. After the first time I saw her on E! News, I started seeing her everywhere! I started following her on twitter and she would advertise for her segments on E! News at least once a month, as well as QVC, which she is also on all the time. I figured she was probably a big deal and that her workouts must work pretty well if Madonna- the fitness guru- asked her to go on tour with her. I saw that she has a book that of course I HAD to buy, and read it in record time. Then, I was sold. I had to have her workout DVDs which I quickly became obsessed with and she totally sold me on the theory of her method. I am all for trying out new things, especially in the workout world, but Tracy Anderson has my workout heart for now. 

xoxo-
     Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment