Thursday, October 27, 2011

America's toughest trainer?

     Last Christmas, my family got a kinnect for our x box and along with that, Santa brought us the Biggest Loser workout.. my mom must have told him how much I love to workout or something. My mom absolutely LOVES watching The Biggest Loser so when she has it on, I sometimes tune in, and obviously Jillian Michael's a pretty legit trainer if she has a show on helping people become more fit.

     I have totally been into Jillian Michaels before and her way of looking at fitness, but when I began my Biggest Loser workout, where basically it's Jillian Michaels training you, I fell in love. She has been said to be one of America's toughest trainers, and while getting my research on, i found this to be pretty much the truth. Jillian Michaels is one tough chick. She is all about getting in shape and getting the body you want by hard work and dedication, which I guess most trainers would be, as I have also found this to be about the only way to get and stay in shape. One thing I absolutely LOVE about Jillian Michaels is that she will take crap from no one! If I were ever lucky enough to be trained by her, I would feel like I was at football camp on Remember the Titans. There will be no whining or complaining ever when Jillian Michaels is in the room. If you want it, you work for it.
     This video is the perfect example of Jillian, training hard!! Check it out.    ...plus, it's on Ellen so its funnnnny!!!

XOXO-
     Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment